Welcome to the Montebello Departments Online Police Reporting System. This online reporting system is not for emergencies. If this is an Emergency please dial 911 on a telephone. Using this online police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is NOT an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Montebello City limits.
- There are no known suspects.
- This did not occur on a state freeway.
- If all of the above is true, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up-blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Montebello Police Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please click on one of the below choices):
- Harassing Phone Call (Spanish French Chinese)
- Hit & Run (Spanish French Chinese)
- Identity Theft (Spanish French Chinese)
- Lost Property (Spanish French Chinese)
- Theft (Spanish French Chinese)
- Vehicle Burglary (Spanish French Chinese)
- Vandalism (Spanish French Chinese)
- Vehicle Tampering (Spanish French Chinese)
- Custody Order Violation (Spanish French Chinese)